Obtaining of extracts from the WIPO International Register
The owners of international registrations or simply interested third parties are entitled to obtain an Extract or an Attestation from the International register under the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks on the status of an international registration (whether in force or expired). The certified extract will permit you to document the existence of your rights to international registration and to disclose all the information on the actions related to the registration.
Please, contact us if you need:
- To obtain the documented evidence of the existence of your rights to the international registration of a mark registered under the Madrid system;
- To obtain a full picture of actions related to your international registration or registration you may be interested in certified by international authority;
- To obtain the documented information on international registration of a mark in the framework of the audit of intellectual property objects.
Any of the documents mentioned below may be requested from the WIPO International Register of trademarks:
- Detailed certified extract. A detailed certified extract contains all the data related to the international registration, including a certified photocopy of the international registration as originally published in the WIPO Gazette, detailed information on any subsequent change, refusal, invalidation, statement of grant of protection, correction or renewal recorded in the International Register at the time the extract is prepared.
The cost for a detailed extract – 2000 UAH + from 155 Swiss francs
- Simple extract. The simple extract consists of certified copies of all the entries that have been published in the WIPO Gazette about a given international registration and contains any notification of refusal of protection, invalidation or statement of grant of protection received at the time the extract is prepared.
The cost for a simple extract – 2000 UAH + from 77 Swiss francs
- Attestation. The attestation certifies specific information on the current status ofi nternational registration and/or application.
The cost for an attestation – 2000 UAH + from 77 Swiss francs
- Copy of a certificate (on registration or renewal).This document is a certified copy of a certificate of registration or renewal. It can only be requested by the holder or recorded representative.
The cost for a certified copy of a certificate – 1500 UAH + 50 Swiss francs
Our attorneys will assist you to obtain extracts from the International Register of trademarks under the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks and will give you any necessary advice on the type of document you may need.